The module named “E-Flow BPM” enables management of process flows of the entity or company that wants to organize in a more structured way, human work related to information technologies.
The E-Flow suite allows the Business Process Management on the ground provided in the methodological model PDCA, where:
- PLAN corresponds to the modeling phase of Business Process;
- DO corresponds to the automation of process activities and users activities management;
- CHECK corresponds to the monitoring/management process, allowing an easy verification of the Flow followed by activities still in progress and/or closed;
- ACT corresponds to the analysis/optimization Process, allowing the reengineering of processes on the ground of what resulted in the check phase.
This application is divided in several sub-modules:
- E-Flow Designer – Graphical tool for the design and configuration of business processes;
- E-Flow Handler – Module for management practices;
- E-Flow Analyzer – Module for flow analysis;
- E-Flow SLA Manager – Central management module.
• centralization of information;
• increased productivity throughout the entire organization;
• better quality of work.
By integrating the solution with E-Flow DCM it will be possible to manage all the documents required throughout the life cycle of a process.
This post is also available in: Italian