The Organization Manager is a tool that allows you to manage the organizational structure, user profiles, and access to the different modules of the package E-Flow. Available in both client / server mode on Microsoft systems in web mode is a necessary tool to the system configuration.
The main functions are:
- definition of a hierarchical organizational structure;
- defining users and their place in the organizational structure;
- historicizing of a unit’s organizational structure;
- historicizing of a user;
- Importing Windows domain users via LDAP;
- definition of user groups;
- Importing groups of windows domain via LDAP;
- definition of qualifications to be given to the users;
- definition of basketball practice;
definition of access permissions:
- Modules available as icons on the desktop (eFlow ProtPA, eFlow Handler, etc.).
- Menu items of the individual modules and any options;
- Protocol logs;
- Types of proceedings;
- Any additional tools on the desktop (eg, post-it).
Through integration with LDAP users and groups, you can use a Windows domain users directly within the application allowing simplified management of users and permissions.
This post is also available in: Italian