Xmarc Technology provides a suite of spatially enabling information system products and functionality. The suite has dynamically evolved and matured from a core of 3-D automated design tools and carved a successful niche in provision of GIS modeling, analysis and visualization.
- Fire Development and Run time System, part of the Fire package: facilitates
- user-written client-side Fire applications.
- ES API, part of the ESM package: facilitates user-written client-side spatial applications,via Java or Fire.
- ES Administration, part of the ESM package: administers spatial meta-data schemas.
Middleware Products (part of the Service Manager package)
- Web Servlet: provides administration of the Service Broker, including the launching and terminating of services via Service Agents.
- Web Servlet: relays requests from clients to services.
- Java executable: launches and terminates services on its host machine and marshals messages to the Service Manager.
- C++ executables, part of the Fire package: provides SQL access to 3rd party databases.
- C++ executables, part of the Fire package: provides conversions from 3rd party vector graphics.
- Fire Service Framework, part of the Fire package: enables user-written server-side Fire applications to service client requests across the web.
- ES Knowledge Service, part of the ESM package: publishes spatial meta-data to client applications.
- Collaborative Messaging Tool: live data-sharing between Fire clients.
This post is also available in: Italian